DO YOU KNOW
What, Where and When to Inspect?
Do you struggle with any of the following?
- Prioritizing areas for inspection, repair or replacement for your piping and boiler components.
- Developing a comprehensive scope of work that utilizes YOUR budget in the wisest manner.
- Locating critical information such as isometrics and blueprints, hanger data, material specs, R-1 forms, or previous inspection reports.
- Are you finding that your facilities are getting older, and your in-house industry expertise is getting thinner?
If you are like most people in your position in the power industry, you are wearing multiple hats and find yourself struggling with the most effective way to manage your critical assets while managing your maintenance budget. You are not alone. This is why I have made it my mission at Thielsch Engineering to help as many of our utility partners, such as yourself, become more effective and efficient it their roles. In fact, I often say, “My job is to make your job as easy as possible!”.
If you answered YES to ANY of the above questions, help me to help you. CLICK HERE to watch a 1-minute video to see if 4-SYTE may be the answer you’ve been looking for.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if after watching the video you would like to find out more about how I can help you:
* Understand the history of your critical components
* Accurately track trends
* Allocate funds efficiently
* Create accurate RFQ documents with ease
* Prioritize inspections, repairs & replacements.
* Minimize outage planning efforts.
* Engineering & industry expert support
* Reduce forced outage rate
* Remaining useful life determinations
Providing the resources you need to track, plan, budget and prevent!
I look forward to the opportunity to discuss the program in more detail with you.
Pamela Hamblin | Thielsch Engineering, Inc.| 561-353-5804 | email@example.com